Has this ever happened to you?
- You have a difficult employee who has been disruptive and insubordinate within your practice. This individual is constantly late and argumentative with you and other staff. They have a bad attitude and other staff members are complaining.
- You’re experiencing a high level of turnover and you don’t know why.
- You want to let someone go and you’re not sure what your obligations are as an employer.
- You have no policies or best practices in place and everyone is doing their own thing.
- You don’t have time to conduct performance reviews.
What do you do?
HealthBridgeHR understands that in addition to providing exceptional healthcare to patients; doctors are also running complex businesses. Experiencing the same challenges that all businesses face we know that the largest cost in any workplace is the cost of hiring and retaining employees. In order to assist with the needs of a busy practice or clinic we provide access to HR professionals who can provide advice and expertise in all areas of human resources. We offer a variety of levels of support as follows: