The HR Audit provides you with an objective expert review of the basic systems and procedures you currently have in place.
The audit covers:
- Hiring processes
- Pay & Benefits policies & procedures
- Training & development
- Performance management & coaching
- Recognition, rewards & retention
- Employee relations approach
- Employee communications
- Employee record keeping & file management
You will receive a written report which will identify short and long-term priorities in each of the above noted areas along with expert HR strategies, guidance and timelines to support the growth of your practice.